assumptions true

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jack Scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I leave for my trip on Monday for 2 weeks. Monday to Saturday in Roatan, Saturday to Saturday in Utila. Using Vern to travel from Roatan to Utila. Then depending on the experience going with him again on the return to Roatan the following Saturday, or using the ferry to the mainland and then Roatan. My flight from paradise leaves on Monday, the 11th.

I don't have anything booked for the last 2 days because I don't know what I will be up for. My aim was to spend the last two days in the West end and do the bar circuit, see the town, and just kick back (a hammock, some drinks, and a good book would be a perfect end for me). As for lodging I have compiled a list of potential places I would like to stay at for a return trip in the West End (next year with the gf and friends) and my plan was to just wander around and when I got a good vibe I'd check in there.

In order of preference I'd prefer to do the following:
A - pick a spot the day of
B - call during the 2 weeks and book a room in advance
C - book it now

Is my assumption way off in thinking this? Am I better off just booking for the Saturday/Sunday now? Or are there sufficient vacancies to make this work?

Thanks.

You'll be fine. Enjoy your trip. You've got the right attitude.

Back
Top Bottom