At long last...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mayastig

Contributor
Reaction score
...Im finally certified! :D Had a blast diving...for an OW newbie I enjoyed the depth of 90ft for a while. I was also able to try out again a friends pioneer setup on a freebie dive we had, that was the most relaxed and enjoyable dive ever.

Wonderfull feeling isn't it? The chance to see a place where only a small percentage of humanity will ever go... Congratulations!!

mayastig:
...Im finally certified! :D Had a blast diving...for an OW newbie I enjoyed the depth of 90ft for a while. I was also able to try out again a friends pioneer setup on a freebie dive we had, that was the most relaxed and enjoyable dive ever.
bongga!!! welcome to a most wonderful and amazing club!!!

Jag

90 feet and just got your OW cert , take it easy

mayastig:

congrats bro! where did you do your check out? 90ft? i'd have to agree with terrasmak...take it easy and build up the experience before going deep

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom