Attention all Utah Divers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PaulSmithTek

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for new dive buddies to dive once every couple weeks. Looking for divers of all types. Preferably someone interested in going into Technical Diving. Please PM if interested. I have been diving since 1998. I currently hold my Padi open water, Naui Advanced, Commercial International Scuba, Nitrox, and Commercial Diving certs. Enrolled in Advanced Nitrox Decompression Procedures. Looking to get into extended range and Trimix. Basically looking for someone that I can trust and take some tech classes with. Current Dive buddy (father) Doesn't want to get into tech diving. Look forward to talking with you all soon.

Come July, I'll be done with school classes (finally) for the summer, and will be looking to get some more dives under the belt. I'll give you a call, if I can find your phone number again (it's in my PM box somewhere). :)

Any other Utah divers out there? Maybe we should plan a get-together somewhere with not terrible viz. :)

I'm always up for a good Utah dive. Anyone interested in a weekday Blue Lake trip this week?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom