August Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krbailey: July 27 - August 5 Staying at Aldora Villa and diving with Aldora Divers

in too deep: August 1st to 8th. Staying at Casa Mexicana. Diving the with 3P’s

Alan P: August 1 to the 8th. Hotel Cozumel and diving with Scuba with Alison

Brules: Aug 3-10, Staying at Park Royal and diving with Blue XT Sea

Mr. Manfrenjensenden: August 4-11, the missus and I are staying at Blue Angel and diving with DWM. Looks like we might bump into Del on the boat!

Del2451: August 4th -14th, Staying at El Cid for the 6th time and diving with "Dive with Martin"

IslandFrog: August 11-18, Staying at the Casa Mexicana. Plan to dive with Blue XTSea.

DandyDon: Aug 16-23: staying at Hotel Mary Carmen, diving with Salty Endeavors

Shawn C: Aug 24 - 31 staying at Fiesta Americana and diving with DWM.

ChuckP: Looks like we're going back! Staying somewhere and diving with someone!

Gotcha covered Don!

krbailey: July 27 - August 5 Staying at Aldora Villa and diving with Aldora Divers

in too deep: August 1st to 8th. Staying at Casa Mexicana. Diving the with 3P’s

Alan P: August 1 to the 8th. Hotel Cozumel and diving with Scuba with Alison

Brules: Aug 3-10, Staying at Park Royal and diving with Blue XT Sea

Mr. Manfrenjensenden: August 4-11, the missus and I are staying at Blue Angel and diving with DWM. Looks like we might bump into Del on the boat!

Del2451: August 4th -14th, Staying at El Cid for the 6th time and diving with "Dive with Martin"

IslandFrog: August 11-18, Staying at the Casa Mexicana. Plan to dive with Blue XTSea.

Jendawg: We are going August 11 -18, Villas Las Anclas, diving with Tres Pelicanos!!!!

DandyDon: Aug 16-23: staying at Hotel Mary Carmen, diving with Salty Endeavors

Shawn C: Aug 24 - 31 staying at Fiesta Americana and diving with DWM.

ChuckP: Looks like we're going back! Staying somewhere and diving with someone!

Pool is going to be empty in August lol! Anyone else?!?!?!

Our schedule is really filling up and shaping up to be our best August ever! You won't be alone Brules :)

I may be on the boat with you. August 4th thru the 11th. Staying at Hotel Coz and diving with Blue XT-Sea

Have you stayed at the HC before? I havent booked hotel yet. Am considering it. Not sure about wifi at hotel as I need to be able to do some work later in the days!

Have you stayed at the HC before? I havent booked hotel yet. Am considering it. Not sure about wifi at hotel as I need to be able to do some work later in the days!
I’ve stayed there several times. Good value for the money. Food is ok. Won’t kill you but nothing to write home about. Good location. WiFi has been pretty weak in the rooms. A little better in lobby. I try to stay off the internet while on vacation.

I try to be off grid, but being in sales I need to be able to check a few times a day to make sure nothing explodes lol. I am considering the HC for the value and shore dives should be easy there. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom