Average price for a 2-tank dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In NJ it's roughly $95 for two-tank charter to in-shore wrecks and $125 for anything further out. (Plus tip if you're so inclined to recognize the efforts of the crew in a monetary fashion.)

Bring your own tanks, your own lead, you're own everything. Some boats have lunch and soft drinks depending on the trip, others don't.

I can get a four tank dive for $115 (north Channel Islands) or a three tank dive for $125 (Catalina)....go figure. I guess that means a two tank dive would be $135???

Heh, I just looked up one of the dive boats that does half day (two tank) dives and it would be $94.

On our recent trip to the Bahamas (Nassau) two tank dives were running $89 if prepaid/$105 if you paid on the island. If you did three 2-tank trips (which is what we did), the cost was $82 per trip, plus tips.

Local Great Lakes trips vary from free (shore drift dives) to around $60 for Lake Erie/Ontario.

Around here you're looking at 60-75 for a two tank trip 75-125 for a three tanker or two really long dives (eg tech trips with everybody on doubles with stage bottles). Of course any equipment or air you need is extra.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom