Baby steps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoubleDip:
On that note, Inon I have seen two web sites the Japanese and the English site and I have heard talk and visited the site underwaterdigital camera,Is this the best price to purchase Inon len's and strobes. I notice that the price is better than the Inon English version site, also do the product's from underwaterdigital carry the full waranty?

UWDigital Camera has the best prices, even if he is in Japan. Yes, you get a full warranty but if you need to use it, you'll have to send the item back to Japan and Yuzo will take care of it. For that reason, I bought my strobe from Ryan at Underwater Camera Pros If that doesn't matter to you, I can personally vouch for Yuzo. I've done business with him several times, as well as picked his brain, and he's always been very willing to share information and I had excellent experiences with the purchase process.

Awesome, to start with, the same Inon WAL-100 type2 is priced at 329.00$ US at Inon America and 27360 yen at UWdigital, that's somewere around 252 buck's I guess, a difference of 75 dollars. I know were I will be shopping for the lens, the only reason I would not shop there is if the shipping fee ended up costing a fortune.

DoubleDip:
Awesome, to start with, the same Inon WAL-100 type2 is priced at 329.00$ US at Inon America and 27360 yen at UWdigital, that's somewere around 252 buck's I guess, a difference of 75 dollars. I know were I will be shopping for the lens, the only reason I would not shop there is if the shipping fee ended up costing a fortune.

I use this currency converter.

Don't order it from the website. Send Yuzo an email at info@naturephoto.co.jp and tell him what you want, ask him any questions you might have, etc. He'll figure the price and shipping for you. (I paid less shipping from him that I have some online stores!) It's always lots cheaper than the website. He prefers payment through PayPal because of the currency conversion stuff. It's so much easier! There is always a possibility that you'll have custom charges but out of the dozens of folks I know who've bought from him, no one has ever had to.

Tell him Dee sent ya!

yup....I ordered my additions from Yuzo too...he is very helpful and won't try to "sell" you, just try and help you find what you want and need. Four day delivery time is about average and no troubles there either.
Aloha, Lisa

I ordered my INON D180 from yuzo on Wed June 30 and had the US postman knocking at my door at 8:30 sunday morning July 4. That's right, not only was it a sunday, but a holiday also. Top notch service as others have said. I bought the strobe and the fiber optic kit. With shipping it was still cheaper than the strobe alone here in the US.

Bubble Blower - did you have to pay duty on that? I've always been reluctant to order overseas (despite being a Brit in the US) due to the potential issues with import duty.

No, no duty. That was my initial fear also. Dee set that one to rest for me.
You really can't beat the service!

I can also wouch for him. Bot some arms and attachments online from the site as well. 3 days delivery. And cheaper than HK. Been knocking on the shops here to lower their prices. Does he have stock of the new Inon wider angle yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom