Bag recommendation for bottom combing, and any other recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Birddog1911

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good morning folks,

A few friends and I are planning a dive to a local lake to do some bottom combing. This'll be a first for a few of us. Just going to see if we can find any good objects, log some dives, and have fun.

Wondering if there is a good bag idea for bringing up small objects. I was thinking about a clam style dive bag, but if there are better types out there, I'm all ears. This is something I'd like for bringing up trash as well.

And, if anyone has any suggestions or tips, they'd be greatly welcomed as well.

I've been happy with a bag I purchased from @MAKO Spearguns Dano and his guys are great to work with and have some great products.

Mesh Collection Bag | Mako Spearguns

also make sure to check the local laws for that lake regarding dive flags. They have some great ones that are double duty as rescue floats both hard and inflatable that are really slick. Not necessarily cheap, but they're really nice

Thanks, Tbone. We have checked the regs on the lake that we're going to be diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom