Baggage fees.. Tightening the Screws

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My grandfather told me one time he was on the Hindenburg and would you believe he got stuck sitting next to Hitler for the flight and it was something like 8 hours of pure hell as Hitler laid claim to the arm rest between them, I guess it was foreshadowing of Hitler's coming rise to power, even at that point he showing his fixation for claiming territory. Damn Nazis!

LOL.

How did he feel about the fact Goebbels was reclining the seat in front into his lap?

My grandfather told me one time he was on the Hindenburg and would you believe he got stuck sitting next to Hitler for the flight and it was something like 8 hours of pure hell as Hitler laid claim to the arm rest between them, I guess it was foreshadowing of Hitler's coming rise to power, even at that point he showing his fixation for claiming territory. Damn Nazis!

godwins-law1.png

godwins-law-9796.jpg

You sir, are a condescending ass. You have continually mischaracterized what I wrote. Have your fun. I will not be responding further.
Ooooh. I guess you told me. :D:D:D

Late to the party but since Godwin has been introduced I figure what the hell...
When I shop ticket prices I have noticed that some sites include them while others do not. If a price seem out of line to me I look for the fine print. Yep, there it will be, the extra fees and taxes.
And as for your Godwin, there are a few corollaries, paradoxes and exceptions of valid noteworthy mention. Look it up if you want to know more. I am too damn lazy to link them here.
Finally, in celebration of Godwin... The airlines are all run by fascists!! :wink:

Late to the party but since Godwin has been introduced I figure what the hell...
When I shop ticket prices I have noticed that some sites include them while others do not. If a price seem out of line to me I look for the fine print. Yep, there it will be, the extra fees and taxes.
I have seen sites that offered lower prices, then added taxes & fees later in the game - but mixed in booking feeds in hopes you wouldn't notice. :mad:

Finally, in celebration of Godwin... The airlines are all run by fascists!! :wink:

There you are WRONG. If they were they would be on time..... :cool2:

There you are WRONG. If they were they would be on time..... :cool2:
You got to love an industry that flies and half the speed of sound but thinks that 15 minutes after schedule is on-time.

Good points, both of you.
BTW, I can just imagine if you two happen to sit down next to each other at some bar in Coz. I for one would love to listen in to your conversation.

CVChief, I am wondering where you got that animation thing at. It "seems familiar to me"

I can just imagine if you two happen to sit down next to each other at some bar in Coz. I for one would love to listen in to your conversation.
Whom is he insulting exactly? :confused:

Whom is he insulting exactly? :confused:

Neither, it would be a very lively and humorous discussion yet still be intellectual and enlightening.
Well, at least I think it would be.

Back
Top Bottom