Barbaretta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hawk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone here been to Barbaretta? If so can you give me any advise on time to go or travell, etc.. I asked about travel on "another board" before I stopped going there and Doc Vikingo gave me an answer. I don't hear much about this place allthough it sounds great. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Later, Hawk.

Hey Hawk,

If, as you say, DocVikingo answered your query, then all I can say is, there is probably little more anyone else can add. Based on his usual travel posts it was probably very thorough and complete.

Never heard of Barbaretta myself. Where is it?

He told me he uses American airlines instead of Taca. It is one of the Bay Islands. It is a private island and the smallest of the Bay Islands. I was just wondering if anyone else had been there. My wife visited there when we were both in Honduras in the Army in 1987. We were planning on possibly going there in May. If anyone knows, how is their diving, lodging, etc...?

Later, Hawk.

Back
Top Bottom