Basic Gearing up boneheads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
OK - so how many of you gear up and pay half attention to what your doing and half to your buddy and half to the captain...well... wait, that doesn't add up, but that doesn't matter now anyway, right? Lets just hop in the water!

Anyway, I'm one of those types whose gear is so basic I'm geared up and hopping in within minutes, though I usually am last off the boat because the daddy instinct in me is to watch all the other duckies hop then I join (sometimes I'm first, especially if I'm feeling seasick!). I have my gear all preset and ready to pull on, just turn on air, grab fins, adjust mask, away we go! I've also had my boneheads.. like the time I pulled my fins on the wrong feet, didn't buckle my BC well and when I hopped in and I looked like a doofice with my gear around my head....

Then I saw this and knew there were other maneuvers yet to be achieved by me:

what a :dork2::rofl3:

laught1.gif

Back
Top Bottom