Bear Lake ( Utah )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cory_nw

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm from Seattle, and will be coming down to Logan this coming weekend, May 12-14
is there any good diving around Bear Lake ? get a dive or two in ,
Cory

Blue Lake is really really cold. But there is a place near Logan Called belmont springs. Call Blue water scuba @ (435) 752-1793 for more ingot. Also here a website to check out www.utahdiving.com. Bear Lake, belmont springs (North of Logan), and Hyrum Lake ( South of Logan). If you get near Salt Lake on Sunday let me know we are going to Seabase( www.seabase.net) We would love to have you come. I will email you with my #.

As stated, Bear Lake is really cold. The surface is rather warm by your standards but the thermo clines are horrible. It is still a little early in the year. I'm not sure that it would be diveable right now. Best to wait until latter June. Nevertheless, they usually dive it from the east shore at a place called Cisco beach. Also keep the altitude in mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom