becoming a moderator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
:laughing:
Oh I love that!
Shouldn't they have to post pics in their profiles in their "uniforms"?
:D
Oh my, or pictures of them wearing their working uniform, while at home and actually working at MODDING.
Which brings to mind the vision of loveliness that DandyDon lent us when he described a recent day at his home computer.

Tom

Nomaster:
Either he's regrouping or off studying.
I can't believe he's ignoring us.
Tom

well, I would like to thank you a lot for that nice little joke you played on me..... not telling me that I said "Illiteration" instead of "Alliteration". I will let you all know that I couldn't being myself to answer, because I had locked myself in my room, studying all the ESL books I could, crying and vowing never to speak English again out of my own public embarrassment. I have spent that last couple hours here in intensive therapy
at the Community Mental Health Center... I am proud to tell you I am life form 002609 to beam to the center... :D

you know, you guys take me for some native english speaker, when that really isn't the case!!! You have to give me SOME credit for going from the lowest ESL class to IB Literature Studies and writing 20 page papers on poetry.... in seven years!!

AHH!! Illiteration, Alliteration.... dammit!

pennypue:
That part of their brain has been altered (result of wearing the undies as outies) :)

I would SOO go with you, but then again they would see me with my big cape and capture me, and then they would torture me by making fun of my grammar and taking the ESL books riiiight out of my reach....

I can picture it- "AHH!!! IS IT LEND OR BORROW!!! PLEASE LET ME SEE THE BOOK!!! AHHH!!! OH DOCTOR NET, SET ME FREE!!!"

Indeed, I do have quite a vivid imagination...

In that case lad - many congratulations - your English is very good for a furiner!!

^^
thank you!! and your english is verry good too!

and you know what's funny? I actually had to look up furiner to see if it was a word or not!!

POST SCRIPUTM- I see you are an englishman.... well, I was wondering what ESL class you took....:D

pennypue:
I'd like to spy on the secret mod meetings. Maybe take a few photographs......:eyebrow:

Here's a recent picture from a secret mod meeting:

:spaninq:

I don't take them - I teach them! :D (you might want to check SCRIPUTM!:wink: )

Spell Check for Message Boards

Go to www.iespell.com and download it;

Reboot, then customize your toolbar to include it;

Then type a post or PM and click the abc icon.

Wow! :sod:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom