Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good luck and enjoy the course.
Midwest? Makes sense, considering you’re a fan of colder water.
I know where there’s a 38-42*F cave if you really want cool wet rocks. Lol
Do tell

Not much to tell. I live in an alpine area and all our caves are cold, some colder than others.
I thought you meant in Illinois. All well.

Not much to tell. I live in an alpine area and all our caves are cold, some colder than others.

If your talking Utah, please PM me if you don't want to make it public. We are looking for spots within driving distance of Denver.

Grrr...five weeks before DUI will even start on the custom undies. At least my suit won’t be held up by the undies (I made sure of that and it was confirmed). At this point, I’ll figure end of January before I have the undies, just to cushion it.

I’ve been introduced to the delights of LP85s and now have a pair of my own. I’m being loaned a second pair for class. They trim out nicer than my dwarf steel 80s.

D6F3A307-64A0-464E-A6BE-AE1EF08D4F15.jpeg

I’ve been introduced to the delights of LP85s and now have a pair of my own. I’m being loaned a second pair for class. They trim out nicer than my dwarf steel 80s.

View attachment 623848

I love my 85's, but have no experience with SM.

DW

Cavern/intro to cave started today. Went better than I expected. Wet rocks in the dark are more fun than I thought! Had a hole in one pullover dry glove and got soaked, though. Thermolution vest proved its worth. Water temp was 50F and air temp was 35ish. Warmer tomorrow. New 85s are lovely to dive.

They get more interesting after the fire hose is over, and you can spend more time appreciating the dive. Every time I go back down the tunnels that I had my first two cave dives in, I spot things that I didn't notice before. A stratification to a clay bank, seeing a huge dome room, layers of rocks, etc.

They get more interesting after the fire hose is over, and you can spend more time appreciating the dive. Every time I go back down the tunnels that I had my first two cave dives in, I spot things that I didn't notice before. A stratification to a clay bank, seeing a huge dome room, layers of rocks, etc.

Fire hose indeed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom