Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I’ve essentially passed full cave. Just reviewing eLearning and some video tomorrow morning. One fun dive (not sure where) tomorrow I’m exhausted. My poor ankles from the skeeter bites. Just want to get home to reliable ac and less humidity. I’ll restrict my international travel to Canada in the future.

So I’ve essentially passed full cave. Just reviewing eLearning and some video tomorrow morning. One fun dive (not sure where) tomorrow I’m exhausted. My poor ankles from the skeeter bites. Just want to get home to reliable ac and less humidity. I’ll restrict my international travel to Canada in the future.
What was the point of getting cave certified if you don't plan to dive in caves?

Besides, we have lots of skeeters up here. Ha

What was the point of getting cave certified if you don't plan to dive in caves?

Besides, we have lots of skeeters up here. Ha
There are FL caves as well as the WI mine I dive all winter. I don’t plan on going back to MX.

After second dive today at Tajma Ha.

6213F7F6-2FD4-4F98-A6CC-F54D727BF33A.jpeg

Congratulations Marie :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom