Been lookin'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSU99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all,

Been looking for the past couple of weeks figured I'd get setup with an account and maybe participate a little. Started diving my last semester in college and did it for a few years as time allowed but then had kids and took some time off from it but will be getting back into this summer. From what I've read so far this seems like a pretty good board, lot's of info and not alot of arguments for arguments sake.

MSU99

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

MSU99:
Hello all,

Been looking for the past couple of weeks figured I'd get setup with an account and maybe participate a little. Started diving my last semester in college and did it for a few years as time allowed but then had kids and took some time off from it but will be getting back into this summer. From what I've read so far this seems like a pretty good board, lot's of info and not alot of arguments for arguments sake.

MSU99

Good to have you here!

I echo your sentiments. ScubaBoard people are remarkably positive and knowledgable. I'm new myself to the site and I'm just amazed at what I'm learning from the discussions.

Real nice people.

Enjoy your return to diving!

Dave C

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! You obviously haven't been on here very long....The scraps get pretty heated and interesting at times..
That's why I love this place!!!!!!

Go Spartans!

And welcome to ScubaBoard. I took a NAUI course at MSU in the mid-1970s, and returned to teach scuba for a couple years at MSU in 1986 and 1987. Some of the best diving in Michigan is up off Whitefish Point, and I'd like to get back there one day. You are fortunate to live in a state with some awesome diving in the UP, very beautiful up there on the shores of Lake Superior.

Enjoy getting back into it...

Doc

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom