Beneath The Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDE DENNIS : Hope you have a good BTS show with your Reeler. Looking forward to hearing some reports and maybe some pics from BTS 2010.

Hi MDB, The show is going very well. The attendance is greater than expected. The whole atmosphere seems to be very up. This is good news.

The response to our product has been over whelming even some detractors stopped by and after seeing it thought it was an awesome product. 8 divers that bought our reels previously stopped by to thank us saying they love the reel. We also shot two video testimonials of divers that we will put on our website in a week or so. We have more dive shop to add to our dealer network with even more pending. Also two distributors interested in representing our product, one in Canada and one in the Caribbean.

I took photos but I don't have a cable or software to put the images up, I'll get them up when I get settled after the show.

SDE Dennis:

It is nice to hear that this years BTS is a good upbeat dive show. Beneath the Sea has always been one of the best dive shows in the country.

You have been strong and persevering with your innovative Reeler. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the show.

We made the 9 hour drive up to BTS from Ohio and I'm glad we did. It was great meeting some of the people I chat with at the Scubaboard booth and I had a serious case of I want that after seeing some of new stuff, I just wasn't sure I could sneak it in the house without my wife seeing it.

Does anyone know if Halcyon is selling things, or just exhibiting? Thanks.

Me and the girlfriend drove to NJ last night and stayed at the Sheridan. We did the Film Festival followed by the Cayman party.

We were 2 of only about 6 people dancing. That was us on the dance floor- not the guy dressed like Daniel Boone or the drunk chick dancing by herself. The other couple. The one smooching a lot and grinding into each other.

Today we walked around the exhibit hall for about 4 hour, I picked up that new dive light that is very bright and runs on 4 AAA batteries as well as "The Reeler" from Spectrum.

And got lots of good trip ideas from the multitude of dive destinations that were exhibiting.

And got an updated list of Dive Boats in the Long Island area. And found out that it's basically common knowledge that Kevin Osterbery did in fact commit suicide even though no one is coming right out and openly talking about it at the request of the family.

I also won a free dive trip including weights from Ocean Divers in Key Largo.

We were 2 of only about 6 people dancing. That was us on the dance floor- not the guy dressed like Daniel Boone or the drunk chick dancing by herself. The other couple. The one smooching a lot and grinding into each other.

Yeaahh... I knew there was a good reason that I skipped that party. Glad to hear I made the right choice.

Biggest disappointment... Nobody I talked to at the SB booth knew who JeffG was. One of them knew he had something to do with the cat. Dude you need to try harder.

Yeaahh... I knew there was a good reason that I skipped that party. Glad to hear I made the right choice.

Biggest disappointment... Nobody I talked to at the SB booth knew who JeffG was. One of them knew he had something to do with the cat. Dude you need to try harder.

You should have stopped by the booth Saturday...we could have had fun talking about that.

Most skipped the party. There were about 1200 people at the Film Festival and only a small fraction went across the hall to the party, and it cleared out pretty fast. Seemed to be mostly an older crowd.

The ScubaBoard booth was quiet when we walked by. One guy on the left side sitting there eating and not making any attempt to talk to anyone walking by, and one other guy who was chatting with a couple of people that had stopped by.

We didn't bother to say hello

What do I have to try harder?

The ScubaBoard booth was quiet when we walked by. One guy on the left side sitting there eating and not making any attempt to talk to anyone walking by, and one other guy who was chatting with a couple of people that had stopped by.

We didn't bother to say hello

What do I have to try harder?

That comment was directed to JeffG. Sorry for the confusion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom