Best diving locations...in the world

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The PADI Encyclopedia lists four "meccas" of wreck diving: Scapa flow, Great lakes, Truk lagoon and the North Carolina outer banks. I am 0 for 4 right now.

2 for 4, but would love to make it 4 for 4!!:d

The PADI Encyclopedia lists four "meccas" of wreck diving: Scapa flow, Great lakes, Truk lagoon and the North Carolina outer banks. I am 0 for 4 right now.

I am also a 2 for 4... planning to eventually be a 3 for 4... doubtful I'll get 4 for 4. Everyone I know seems to be a 2 for 4...

Anyone out there 3 or 4 for 4? Share....

So, here is the deal...my wife told me that for my next birthday she will take me to the best diving location in the world...the place that i`m dreaming about...the heaven of diving. Now here is the problem, i dont know where that place is.

i`ve choosed to go in Galapagos and i`ll be there on 27 June - 5 July. :wink:

Thanks for all the help!

Fiji!!!!

I don't know anything really about your skill level. I would carefully review (search) other threads regarding the Galopagos. This is VERY advanced diving! STRONG currents, colder water than most tropical areas. You may be up for it but is your partner? If not consider some of the other choices. Good luck and happy diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom