Best equipped dive store in Hong Kong?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nigeltlee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Folks, im looking for some new diving gear in Hong Kong.

Can folks recommend where they go shopping? I know of Diving Adventure in Causeway bay. pretty extensive stock but dosent carry everything I want. I live on Hong Kong island but happy to travel.

Thanks!

I was just in Hong Kong, and there is a shop right across the road from the Wan Chi train station. It is on the secon floor, when yo uare coming out of the station you will see a bunch of dive posters on the side of the building. I will post the name, I need to find the card, but they had a good selection and a good amount of manufactures.

The shop is called Pro Dive, I used to live across the road from it.

It is on Lockhart road, Wan Chai MTR has exits onto several roads so you need to be careful to get the right exit!

Yes, besides, ProDive, Diving Adventure, they are couples stores in Kowloon side, like Ocean Sky, Diving Express in Tsim Sha Tsui, LS Pro in Jordan.

Yes, besides, ProDive, Diving Adventure, they are couples stores in Kowloon side, like Ocean Sky, Diving Express in Tsim Sha Tsui, LS Pro in Jordan.
I second Dive Adventure - it's in Causeway Bay and a friend of mine took me there on the weekend. The store looks well stocked. Their website doesn't show equipment prices but i'm pretty sure they're competitive with Pro-Dive.
Diving Adventure

One thing is actually asking the store to order certain equipment. I'm sure they'll do it provided they're an outlet for the brands you're seeking.

I have had bad experiences with Pro-Dive. They were not professional with some repairs I asked for (I asked them to replace the battery in my computer, they said it was defective and wanted to sell me a new one. It was indeed just a battery.) When I complained I got no response at all.

Hmm that's indeed not a good experience Michael. I personally have good experiences with both ProDive in WanChai and DivingExpress in TST. ProDive is generally a little cheaper for the normal dive gear things and DivingExpress has more stuff it for example you are searching camera related or higher quality things. ProDive has done service on gear of mine countless times free of charge and most of the staff there can speak good english. Similar at DivingExpress. Most again speak very good english and are very friendly and i have bought many things there and got also help on some problems free of charge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom