Best Place For New/er divers.

Where would you go with new/newer divers?

• Cancun, Mexico

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Nassau, Bahamas

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are totally missing the boat. Cancun diving is not all that great. If you want lots of resorts and more of a city feel that works. Virgin islands the same. Nassua is very trendy but the dive is ok...if you want to see sharks get ready. If you or the girls might be nervous seeing lots of them it may not be a good idea. If you want top notch easy diving...Bonaire. The island is pretty sleepy, but the diving will spoil you. Very easy! If you have questions feel free to contact me. I have run a dive shop for a long time and been there done that:)

I would do kona. More than enough to do topside. Great visibility for new divers to get comfortable. Warm water. A lot of great diving close to shore with minimal current.

About 2/3 of you got a multiple choice question wrong that offered no wrong answers. Hint: Bonaire was not one of the choices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom