Best Way To Bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for the help and suggestions.

All flights are on Philippine Airlines. Just booked them through ANA for the points. So there should be no need to be in Terminal 3. Have 4.5 hours between flights, which should be enough time.

We prefer self guided tours. Not much for the group thing, but thank you.

To close the loop... I ended up using 95K points x2 for wife and I with ANA code share on PAL business class out of SFO. Stop over in Manila and then onto TAG. The TAG flight is PAL Express and economy, but only and hour flight. I think it's all Terminal 2, but do we need to clear customs and recheck bags for TAG flight?

Spending 10 days diving around Anda. Have 1 night in Panglao before and after heading to Anda. Any suggestions on where to stay in Panglao? Want to rent a scooter on last day and check out Chocolate Hills and Targier Sanctuary.

Thanks!
Tarsier sanctuary is small and a quick trip. evidently there are less than 100 in the world left and all are right there. Supposedly.

Back
Top Bottom