Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya mean I get the whole place to myself? woot!!!
now... where to start... sigh..

Our son and his gf fly in Friday morning so, cleaning the house today... ugh.. Otherwise would love to have dived today. Hope you have a great dive. Please post a conditions report viz & temp. Will try to go Saturday. Let you know.

Sandra is diving the BHB now.....I will have a report when she gets out in another 4 hours or so :)

---------- Post added December 5th, 2013 at 04:51 PM ----------

Sandra just got back....she thinks the fresh water release from the rains has wiped out some of the hydroids and nudis....though this tends to come back within a week or 2 usually when it has occurred before....
Vis was very good. Life was just not active. Neither she, nor Ari, could find much of anything they wanted to shoot today.

Any reports on the conditions at the bridge? My gf and I are in town from Chicago and thinking about diving there Friday and/or other days this weekend. Anyone else planning on being there?

Vis was 40+, and even after the tide change, remained good to the south.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks Jenny. Turns out we're not gonna make it Friday but maybe Saturday or Sunday. I'll check on here to see if anyone is going those days and wants to meet up.

Ooh, would love to go... But managed to schedule myself out of high tide. :(

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

Where will you be this weekend Jenny?
Possibly considering making the drive down.
If I can find a dependable buddy.
Your SOB
Brew

Thanks Jenny and Dan.
May get up there with Kelly this weekend.
If it is nudie scarce there is always the hunt for drawf frogfish
:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom