Board topics that have been beaten to death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AI: The fight is outta this one, I think. Needs a new angle.
Splits: That one hasn't happened for bit. It might go.
Bag drag: Did that relatively recently.

---------- Post added July 17th, 2013 at 11:31 AM ----------

Oh, lets do the airport thing. People get all uppity about that one!

Following bubbles?

---------- Post added July 17th, 2013 at 11:33 AM ----------

Our local MOD is a good one. You just have to worry when the far east comes in. Probably when we break 250 posts....

Spare air anyone :rofl3:

Did someone say:

pool_split_fin.jpg

LOVE my splits ..... love my 'conventional BCD .... have never tried the bag drag ..... take the airport shuttle rather than hassle to save a few bucks ....won't do the moped thing .... AI's I've done when convenient (well only Fiesta Americana) .... don't carry spare air .... usually use NITROX on the 1st tank - not the 2nd ....

Let's see ... no ones mentioned the CO2 analyzer debate in awhile ...... or the integrated vs non-integrated octo discussion .....:D

Well if you insist on diving you AI computer instead of tables, at least use a SPG.:D
LOVE my splits ..... love my 'conventional BCD .... have never tried the bag drag ..... take the airport shuttle rather than hassle to save a few bucks ....won't do the moped thing .... AI's I've done when convenient (well only Fiesta Americana) .... don't carry spare air .... usually use NITROX on the 1st tank - not the 2nd ....

Let's see ... no ones mentioned the CO2 analyzer debate in awhile ...... or the integrated vs non-integrated octo discussion .....:D

Carbon Dioxide in tanks is not a known problem. :wink:

SPG's are for full finners with their regulators tied to the necks DIR style. :)

Despite having no experience with any of the things you've mentioned, in my opinion, you are doing it all wrong.

Despite having no experience with any of the things you've mentioned, in my opinion, you are doing it all wrong.

That's them good heartland values. More more I hear from you, the more I like you! December is muy partee......

Thats hysterical

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom