Board topics that have been beaten to death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue Sue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread was split from the Taxi Mafia thread

OMG! The horse may have been beat to death (many posts ago!) but apparently you can't kill a Cozumel taxi thread!!!:shakehead:

Do you think if we all chipped in a dollar (or CV donated from his extensive tequila stash!) we could bribe a MOD to send this thread into a long overdue death? :crafty:

(And maybe have enough leftover to reimburse those who suffered such horrible mental anguish by forgetting to ask the rate, and being overcharged??):wink:

On the other side of things, I bet the taxi drivers would be thrilled that they've been a major topic of discussion for days and days and days. The'd probably be considered celebrities after all this international attention. :rofl3:

Then again it is giving something for those interested something to chew on... Otherwise what is left... Hmmmmm... We have not had a good go around on Backplate/Wing vs. Conventionl BCD for awhile.....then we could perhaps go to "Best Dive Op", ""Following Bubbles" or an oldie but a goodie taking the shuttle vs. walking off the airport property to get a taxi. There must be others ....

Last edited by a moderator:
NITROX !!! Can't forget Nitrox especially since the Nitrox in Cozumel actually smells like Coconut ....Really !!!

We can discuss staying at an AI. Or wearing split fins. Or Bag and Drag vs paying extra to fly direct.

AI: The fight is outta this one, I think. Needs a new angle.
Splits: That one hasn't happened for bit. It might go.
Bag drag: Did that relatively recently.

---------- Post added July 17th, 2013 at 11:31 AM ----------

Then again it is giving something for those interested something to chew on... Otherwise what is left... Hmmmmm... We have not had a good go around on Backplate/Wing vs. Conventionl BCD for awhile.....then we could perhaps go to "Best Dive Op", ""Following Bubbles" or an oldie but a goodie taking the shuttle vs. walking off the airport property to get a taxi. There must be others ....

Oh, lets do the airport thing. People get all uppity about that one!

Following bubbles?

---------- Post added July 17th, 2013 at 11:33 AM ----------

I'm quite sure the mods check this thread every 30 minutes in the hopes of finding something justifiable to close or even better to them delete it so all this info disappears as if it never happened in the beloved Cozumel forum.

Our local MOD is a good one. You just have to worry when the far east comes in. Probably when we break 250 posts....

Yes Cheif or Chief or just Chef...... do captains follow bubbles or just know where to pick up their dive group once they surface ........

---------- Post added July 17th, 2013 at 10:53 AM ----------

We can discuss staying at an AI. Or wearing split fins. Or Bag and Drag vs paying extra to fly direct.

Whoo Hoo Skitts, for a newcomer you Rock !!! Good going, you are sooo right on ! :)

Yes Cheif or Chief or just Chef...... do captains follow bubbles or just know where to pick up their dive group once they surface ........

-

Oh, gotcha. Yea, we could discuss that. and call me whatever you want as long as you call me for happy hour. (2X1 at Money!)

Oh and splits and paddles suck. Power bands are the bomb.

Man, I can't believe you missed .......

3573709472_32db62c6de.jpg

Scooters ?
Safe or not safe?

Oh, gotcha. Yea, we could discuss that. and call me whatever you want as long as you call me for happy hour. (2X1 at Money!)

Oh and splits and paddles suck. Power bands are the bomb.
You don't wear your jackboots diving do you?

Man, I can't believe you missed .......

3573709472_32db62c6de.jpg

Scooters ?
Safe or not safe?

OMG...you are so right, actually this may be the granddaddy of them all !!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom