Boat for diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry about the link not working. Just never figured out how to make one properly working.. alas for me..
I have the boat shop in a tent (16'*40'). It's against the garage door from the other end and comes two steps away from the house door. Got to climb over the celler stair wall to get by it to the back yard.
The bow thruster.. it's my idea. Later found something a bit similar but much bulkier and more space demanding retraction mechanism.

PS. In the page the link takes you.
Select t from the alfabets and then choose TeddyDiver to see the pictures..

I'd love to take on a project like this, but honestly don't have the time or the money to invest into something that I know would just turn into a pile of scrap lumber for me. I wish you loads of luck.

For those wanting TeddyDiver's link to work: TeddyDiver Gallery - Boat Design Net Gallery

I recently saw a 25' landing craft for sale powered by outboards. This seems sweet for boat dives, drop the bow, swim onto it lift it and the diver is out of the water.

All it needs is a compresser and tank racks.

I recently saw a 25' landing craft for sale powered by outboards. This seems sweet for boat dives, drop the bow, swim onto it lift it and the diver is out of the water.

All it needs is a compresser and tank racks.

Do you have a link for that boat - sounds terrific!

I saw it on Craig's list a few months ago but it looked great. The only real drawback I could see was the open deck in bad weather, the wheelhouse was enclosed. A little canvas work though will fix that.

It even looked trailerable.

I like the Mark V, I hope they get the problems ironed out with the manufacturer though.

I go by Dagmars in Everett every day and there is what appears to be an 18' inflatable for sale. I'd settle for that even with no compressor.

Back
Top Bottom