Bottom Feeder Web Site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Outer Banks Dive Center
Nags Head, NC (across from Jockey's Rigde)
http://www.obxdive.com/
(252) 449-8349

NAUI, IANTD classes
Charters w/ shop owned boat
Guided shore dives

Oh wait.. SB doesn't consider NC part of the Mid-Atlantic... stupid me... :rolleyes:

cornfed:
Oh wait.. SB doesn't consider NC part of the Mid-Atlantic... stupid me... :rolleyes:

Actually I believe NC doesn't consider itself part of the Mid-Atlantic, thus its own club... :54:

Am I missing something? When I click on the mabottomfeeders URL above, All I get is a page that says UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

DennisW:
Am I missing something? When I click on the mabottomfeeders URL above, All I get is a page that says UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
That's the story. We are accumulating information in this thread so Adder70 can get the page built.

Since ScubaBoard dones a fine job of running the forums, I see the group page as mainly links to dive operations along with some information about dive sites.

Anything you have to add would be appreciated.

I had unexpected car trouble (like it's ever EXPECTED!) but it is in the shop today. I should be getting it back tonight, and will be able to do some good work on the site ove the next couple of days. (I have to do most of this at work since I have no internet connection at home, and very few people have been working late lately.) At any rate, there will at least be a more appealing under construction page by Wednesday until we have a more complete site and shop listing. I will put up whatever we have for sites and shops early next week, and hopefully then more people will submit shop and site info. I really don't want to resort to pulling out the phone book and calling a bunch of shops to get a more complete listing, but I may do that at least for Richmond. Maybe someone from each general area (a couple from DC, maybe) can make the calls so we have a better listing of resources for the group.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom