BP/W: 1 piece webbing vs H harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i feel like I am in the twilight zone, folks on SB actually accepting the potential need for a chest strap and offering constructive advice vs saying you will die if you use anything other than a DIR hogarthian set-up. It is a world gone mad I tell you...mad.

I held back :wink:

:fear:
i feel like I am in the twilight zone, folks on SB actually accepting the potential need for a chest strap and offering constructive advice vs saying you will die if you use anything other than a DIR hogarthian set-up. It is a world gone mad I tell you...mad.

I'm pretty sure he would get no grief about it from any GUE instructor since he has a specific problem he's trying to solve. That doesn't mean all the rest of us need to go out and add chest straps to our poorly adjusted harnesses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom