BP/W is just a tool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even with Poodle jackets you find simple, straight forward solutions and convoluted messes.

A couple weeks ago I had to dust off the Poodle due to accidentally leaving the STA about 350 miles away from home. The duration of the dive and the rock entry did not really make sense for doubles, so the ScubaPro Classic jacket came back into action.

During the pre dive huddle I offered my AL40 pony to a diver that had a rather small tank (compared to the rest of the group). He could not use it because of the hideous, plastic, wanna-be D rings on his BC.

So the pony went on the steel rings of my Scubapro Classic and maybe I was a little slower than with the BP and the tiny Oxycheq wing but I did not drown :shocked2:

The point is: While a craftsman should be able to do his work with different tools, there are 'tools' that simply are not worth putting in your drawer/shop.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom