Bp+w

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mgri:
Make it stop! Your avatar is freaking me out man.... :11:

I'm not sure why, even amongst all the funny stories people have told here, and all the so-painful-they're-funny-DIR-wars, this is the first post that has really made me ROTFL.

lairdb:
I'm not sure why, even amongst all the funny stories people have told here, and all the so-painful-they're-funny-DIR-wars, this is the first post that has really made me ROTFL.

You were actually rolling on your floor?

Dude. We're worried about you, buddy.

:wink:

I'm in the same boat. The last major purchase I need to make for equipment in the immediate future is a BC. I'm trying to find the best one for rec diving & bug-hunting for now, but I want something reliable that I won't outgrow too soon. The vast selection of BC's is kind of daunting.

Yeah I hate to shell out $400-500 for another bc.
I'm torn between the Halcyon Eclipse and the Zeagle Ranger.
I have to make the decision soon.

Steve.C:

I second the Jet Harness recommendation. I have one and do only rec diving for the time being. It's a great BP/W for the money and the quality is awesome. Jeff, the owner has always been happy to answer all of my questions.

www.jetharness.com

Steve.C:

Every product discussed in this thread is quality gear. Get whatever you are happy with for your diving style and dive the heck out of it. You're only talking about a couple hundred bucks if you need to replace it.

Take good care of your equipment, and if you feel like you made a poor buying decision for some reason now, then you can sell your existing gear and buy another brand. A few weeks of eating Hamburger Helper instead of ordering pizza delivered, will help make up any difference spent.... pretty quick. :wink:

BTW, I'm a recreational diver and bought a Halcyon Pioneer 36 recently and I love it.

Happy diving!!!

Like Wings said. You can always sell it. Dive gear gets a fair value on eBay as long as it's well taken care of.

Wings:
Every product discussed in this thread is quality gear. Get whatever you are happy with for your diving style and dive the heck out of it. You're only talking about a couple hundred bucks if you need to replace it.

Take good care of your equipment, and if you feel like you made a poor buying decision for some reason now, then you can sell your existing gear and buy another brand. A few weeks of eating Hamburger Helper instead of ordering pizza delivered, will help make up any difference spent.... pretty quick. :wink:

BTW, I'm a recreational diver and bought a Halcyon Pioneer 36 recently and I love it.

Happy diving!!!
That so funny i just ordered pizza.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom