btw, jahjah...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OH!!!! ZING!!! Out of control

Strong words from a dude with a phallus tattooed on his leg.... just sayin...

I wouldn't exactly complain :) Shoot me a pm before you come up. Do you have an annual pass?
You may want to PM Kelly Jessop over on CDF as well.

I'll be in town next week 7/2-7/6 for my full cave class. I'll be at Ginnie on Wed I think, so I'll leave it for you then.

Yeah, already have my annual pass.

Hmmmm....so MANY new Cavers , so little time .... :rofl3:

I gotta get out and dive with you's all sometime.

Ink'y ... If you get done by the weekend , head up to Luraville. I'll give you a tour of Peacock :D

Jean

P.S. Pink Tunnel inspected last Sunday and all is well...Don't know how we are going to get the leaves up off of the carpet but we will let Mother Nature deal with it. :D :eyebrow:

Ink'y ... If you get done by the weekend , head up to Luraville. I'll give you a tour of Peacock :D

JeanQUOTE]

Thanks Jeano. First day was at Ginnie today. Tomorrow is Little River. Friday is Peacock and Saturday is Cow. Sunday is somewhere, but we don't know yet. That is assuming I pass on Saturday and don't take the drive of shame home :)

JeanQUOTE]

Thanks Jeano. First day was at Ginnie today. Tomorrow is Little River. Friday is Peacock and Saturday is Cow. Sunday is somewhere, but we don't know yet. That is assuming I pass on Saturday and don't take the drive of shame home :)

InkDiver:
NO WORRIES THERE !!! (SMILE)
I had to do some extra dives myself in Full. (Taught me a-lot).
Hey , we are supposed to do Cow on Saturday too. Maybe see you there. :D
Have fun in Little Rivers today and Peacock on Friday.
I am probably going to crash down on Friday and NOT DIVE (EEK) !!!!!
But you never know with me ...

BEST OF LUCK BTW !!!! :D
(You will do just fine)

Jean

P.S. Remember to keep your instructor under control :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom