Buying new gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
Well, we'll just have to take things nice and slow. Shugar you can begin already at the "Circle" tonight, I'll be in Quezon Ave :rofl:
it's the "circle" during the night then i am also open for morning take-homes... probably in the makati ave area

Jag

Jamdiver:
Spoon, not interested in going the rebreather route anymore?
Seeing your post and Halthron's brought to mind a debate and discussion that I had with another guy on why exactly he went the rebreather route instead of doubles..
Serious gear envy looking at his setup though..

Rebreather_2.JPG
DROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Jag

shugar:
hmmmm... $10,000... that's how much in big macs?

Jag

in my best wimpy voice: "I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today..." :)

Jamdiver:
Seeing your post and Halthron's brought to mind a debate and discussion that I had with another guy on why exactly he went the rebreather route instead of doubles..

i am in fact considering a rebreather in the distant future considering a cis lunar mk5 if the parts are still available or even a KISS inspiration.:)

Spoon:
Jamdiver:

i am in fact considering a rebreather in the distant future considering a cis lunar mk5 if the parts are still available or even a KISS inspiration.:)

Sweet, I know very little about rebreathers despite doing a good bit of reading on them.
But those seem to be top notch units.
Are those SCR or CCR?
The ap diving evolution though seems to have it's fans though :wink:.

A bit of a PITA to maintain though, he has to import the Sorb from Miami as none is available locally.

Jamdiver:
Spoon:
Sweet, I know very little about rebreathers despite doing a good bit of reading on them.
But those seem to be top notch units.
Are those SCR or CCR?
The ap diving evolution though seems to have it's fans though :wink:.

A bit of a PITA to maintain though, he has to import the Sorb from Miami as none is available locally.

it fully closed ccr. i do understand a little as well but i was discouraged to get the electronic ones. in fact the KISS rebreathers are the simplest ones and easiest to maintain. if ever i get one in the distant future it will be one of the simpler ones with minimal amount of electronics involved.

Back
Top Bottom