C2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, the backstory there is educational.

We jumped off to the CW circuit, through the shallow dome and the big-ass room with the blocks the size of large houses. Then jumped off to the attic.

Nice. We id it before class, so just did the mainline, but the downstream side was just stunning for me at least.

Yesterday we flailed at Temple of Doom a little bit. Tried and failed to find the jump onto the CW loop to the old florida section. Went down two false leads and found the middle of the other jumpline and created a little bit of real zero viz from percolation from poking our heads down the wrong hole...

That was my first time in ToD at all though -- hadn't been able to find anyone to do it with me as a C1 dive -- so it was good for me anyway...

Today the plan is two long dives in Taj Mahal, then we're done.

Today the plan is two long dives in Taj Mahal, then we're done.

And just like that its all done...

Did the waterfall, the bone room and chinese gardens today. Long day of diving.

Flying back tomorrow

lamont, I know your trip is over but I found this picture and I must publish it :)

Attachments

• candle.JPG
    candle.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 52
How did I miss this thread? (Actually, I know how I did it, I was in Egypt . . . )

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Didn't you love the Southwest Sac Be line? (Don't ask me how I know.)

Who were your teammates? Sounds like you had a good crew.

How did I miss this thread? (Actually, I know how I did it, I was in Egypt . . . )

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Didn't you love the Southwest Sac Be line? (Don't ask me how I know.)

Yeah, that one was also just nice because nothing bad happened to us until we got back out to our stage bottles. We got to see the entire passage unmolested, but it'd be nice to go back in there when I didn't have an instructor hanging over my shoulder...

Who were your teammates? Sounds like you had a good crew.

Dave Mothershaw and Marcus (need more caffeine this AM to recall his last name).

Both English "blokes" that I hadn't met at all before the course -- signed up to do it with them blind and it all turned out well... Them being English, I'm still recovering from the liver damage from after the course though...

The whole experience makes me a lot less gunshy about possibly flying out to the East Coast for T1/T2...

lamont, I know your trip is over but I found this picture and I must publish it :)

I think there's a few pictures of us looking a lot like that floating around, only without the candle. I was doing the ear-beer-head-tilt-maneuver walking around chris' apartment one day and ran straight into the corner of a wall, I think I still have a bruise on my head there...

I was putting ear drops in my ears one night while near the dolphin jails waiting for dave and marcus and they spotted me by my silhouette...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom