C370 love it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Budda about has me convinced to go with the C370 over the G260. I know the more narrow exhaust doesn’t bother him, any other feedback on it? I really appreciate the insights.
As of today I now have a buddha tuned C370. Breathes great. Better than my S600 and S620ti. This will be my travel reg. If I was only to get one it would be the G260 but this is smaller and lighter and will make a great travel rig with the Mk17 first. My G260 in my avatar pic is set with my Mk19 first

As of today I now have a buddha tuned C370. Breathes great. Better than my S600 and S620ti. This will be my travel reg. If I was only to get one it would be the G260 but this is smaller and lighter and will make a great travel rig with the Mk17 first. My G260 in my avatar pic is set with my Mk19 first
I have an atomic z2 that has been my travel rig but with “valet “ service I always need to take my regs so they don’t soak the atomic. Do you find the c370 more comfortable than the g260 under water ?

I have an atomic z2 that has been my travel rig but with “valet “ service I always need to take my regs so they don’t soak the atomic. Do you find the c370 more comfortable than the g260 under water ?
I haven't got that far yet. I just got it. I also use an Atomic ST1 and I know exactly how you feel about the soak.

I haven't got that far yet. I just got it. I also use an Atomic ST1 and I know exactly how you feel about the soak.
I have an ST1 and it soaking in water right now. Will get to it tomorrow to dive with it no issues with water going to fs at all, never had. The LP hose is looped up so no chance of water going. Water won't be able to compress the air in the LP hose anyways.

I have an ST1 and it soaking in water right now. Will get to it tomorrow to dive with it no issues with water going to fs at all, never had. The LP hose is looped up so no chance of water going. Water won't be able to compress the air in the LP hose anyways.
I usually just leave the first stage higher than the second while rinsing and then while;e drying if I can't pressurize it

I usually just leave the first stage higher than the second while rinsing and then while;e drying if I can't pressurize it
I don't bother with pressurizing it at all, just LP hose going up from FS and down to SS and that's it.

Just did a dive with a friends XTX50 that I tuned to .9".

Spent first half of dive switching between the two. Last half of dive I pulled C370 off necklace and used it the remainder of the dive as I was missing it.

Loved the no bubbles of the wide XTX50 exhaust T but that's where it stopped.

XTX50 nice

C370 nicer.

I know I've talked this reg up quite a bit, no doubt it's high performance but it might not float everyone's boat. For ME it really just "fits.

To consider Selling it to get Mares, what was I thinking 😂🤦‍♂️

Thank you @lexvil for your stern telling off.

Just did a dive with a friends XTX50 that I tuned to .9".

Spent first half of dive switching between the 2 two. Last half of dive I pulled C370 off necklace and used it the remainder of the dive.

Loved the no bubbles of the wide XTX50 exhaust T but that's where it stopped.

XTX50 nice

C370 nicer.

I know I've talked this reg up quite a bit, no doubt it's high performance but it might not float everyone's boat. For ME it really just "fits.

To consider Selling it to get Mares, what was I thinking 😂🤦‍♂️

Thank you @lexvil for your stern telling off.
Have to watch you like a hawk!

Back
Top Bottom