c5060 pictures?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sculpin:
If you check my gallery you will see some of the pics I have taken with the 5060.
Most have been taken with an external strobe some with the built in flash.
Very pleased with it so far used to use a Nik V so used to good quality results.
Never used the the housing mode I thought it was for a wide angle lens compensation, could be wrong but the photos seem ok to me.
Sculpin.

Great pictures! I love the sea turtle!!! I've yet to get my 5060 wet. I am hoping that I will be satisfied with the built-in flash for a while. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing, as it gives me hope of taking some great pictures with just the internal flash.

erikharwell:
those pics are some of the best I have seen, great job.

Thank you for the nice complement.

I think that if all us newbie's follow the advice of the veterans in this board and go with manual settings we can achieve decent pictures.
I started in manual mode and never looked back, it's frustrating at first but it work's

Nice, nice work...
Thanks to you, i am certain that c-5060 was the right choice for me...

Hi Jared

As a matter of interest , what settings did you use (aperture,shutter speed,ISO) to take the shark photo .I am a new 5060 user and keen to learn .

Regards

Andrew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom