California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by socaldiver
Hey DG,

Now that Joewr has let the cat out of the bag and exposed me for what I am :) , I demand retribution. however, I will need some help from the friendlies north of the border.

Instead of lacrosse or hockey sticks, one only needs to apprehend the ever elusive no cal candya** and throw him in the balmy Monterey water.

Take that Joewr :eek:

so you don't need help --- but any help you need to convert a candya** diver into a REAL diver... hehehehe, it will be offered -- at the current exchange rate. I've been in the "balmy" waters of San Diego in August -- I was the apparent fool in 3/2 neoprene and no hood or gloves. I was still hot - the second dive I had the suit half un-zipped (suit underneath so calm down) while some of the other divers were in full drysuits, and 7mm! We looked at each other as if the other was insane.... no white coats for me so I wonder........

I think my statement about fruits has pretty much worked itself out in the wording of those beer drinkin, hockey play, lacross stickin, cold water lovin Canadians.. hehehehe

God Love 'Em

syruss

Long as you're wearing rubber man, you must be safe to dive with!
:jester:

you guys.... this is the funniest thread I've seen for ages!

While I fit into neither the Californian or Canadian profiles, I have been called a fruitcake (does that count?), I also love bacon, beer & wine and am definitely a CAD....

~~...says she of the Siamese contingent, crawling back under her umbrella to wait for the rain to stop~~

Can't we all get along

remember the things that we all have in common different doesn't make one better only different

now that being said

Why are there Canadians?

Had me breaking out into a cold sweat with that last post DG. I have not had the pleasure of diving San Diego yet. Hopefully soon though.

Originally posted by Fishkiller
Can't we all get along

remember the things that we all have in common different doesn't make one better only different

now that being said

Why are there Canadians?

Because The USA needed somebody that could make beer and we couldn't handle the moose!

ID

Originally posted by Iguana Don

Because The USA needed somebody that could make beer and we couldn't handle the moose!

ID

at last someone who recognizes our highly developed skill set... lolol

Originally posted by bottom_sucker
syruss

Long as you're wearing rubber man, you must be safe to dive with!

Hey you promised you would never tell! And to think I trusted you wrapping me up in Rubber too.... Sheesh....

I need a beer and a hoceky stick cause theres gunna be some drinkin and a serious beatin' goin on....

hehhehehe

Originally posted by ID

I wonder how many mooses (is that plural for moose?) it takes to make just one can of Moosehead Bear. (And don't give me the line "no animals were harmed in the making of this product line" cause I have seen the processing that goes into making baby food and yes babies are harmed....)

syruss,

MooseHead refers to how your head feels the next day after polishing off a case of cans the night before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom