California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

please undersatnd, in every species there is an anomolly.
And DG has been properly and severly chastized for her indiscretion. hehe . Also bear in mind, DG works for the feds, and this over time will cloud your thinking.

Drysuit on a Canadian hmmpppff

Butch :peace:

Originally posted by Butch103
please undersatnd, in every species there is an anomolly.
And DG has been properly and severly chastized for her indiscretion. hehe . Also bear in mind, DG works for the feds, and this over time will cloud your thinking.

Drysuit on a Canadian hmmpppff

Butch :peace:

I think I can translate butch for you all:

Drysuit on a Canadian hmmpppff = P***es me off that I cannot afford one yet!

Yes that was conviction you hard in the post.

I've woken a few times with 'head like moose' and 'mouth like kitty litter box'.

;-0

Originally posted by joewr
... Note, that I used the word, "Class": you are obviously classy! The classiest one in the photo in question for sure! By the way, is your suit "basic black"? Do pearls go well with it?

of course it goes with pearls! Basic black usually does... geesh you would have thought you would have known that.:D

Hi'yall-
Isn't there any Eskimos up there to keep ya ' all warm? I'm here from Northern California so I like to say HOWDY! There's no better place to dive anywhere but here. I went on a dive trip to Channel Islands and I got to say "Holy Toledo!" I wish I was born as a mermane and live on the bottom. Anyway, did I hear beer? you've come to the right place my friend! I'm a good old beer drinker myself drinking mostly everthing from California Blonde to Sierra Neveda, Guiness to Great White.

P.S. No, I'm no alcoholic but am a scuboholic!! :)

afraser31

We have not seen you for some time, Afraser31! See what they say about Californians? But they seem to appreciate our beer! I am more inclined to drink the stuff we make from grapes...

Glad to hear you've been divin'. Tell us about it...the Channels are a little far from Chico! I hear there are some good wrecks down that way, but it is too, too cold for me............

Any how, nice to see you back here.

Joewr...this space is now for rent...the rent is negotiable, but I prefer a year lease...

Originally posted by joewr
I kinda look at you guys like California in the middle of Antartica:

Frozen, but zany! And I think this thread proves it. The NH guys are a little too serious..."Live Free or Die"? I think Californians and Canadians are more in the "Live Free or Freer" mode? Eh?

Joewr...No paid announcements here at this time...

Joe (et al) - I am going to have to stop reading this thread in the office as it keeps getting me into trouble for laughing too loudly! I thought the "California in the middle of Antarctica" reference was classic!

Oh gawd..... gotta go - sides hurting....

Ahh, I think I'm being love by just one! Where the rest of it? Well, thanks! It's good to be back on the board. I've been sooo busy lately with schooling and working.

The Channel Islands trip was awesome! I went with 30 other divers for 3 days boat dive. The trip included halibut spearfishing for which I didn't bag one. :( Yet, I'm booked for next year! I was asked by my adoptive brother about booking a dive trip to Thailand next July so that's going to be a tough one to debate. I think I know the answer to that one! Anyway, the abundant of marine life made me feel in peace. I'm glad that I've taken scuba diving as my hobby.

Hey, there's plenty of raisins for the nuts and flake cereal!! Here in the wine country of Sonoma, Mendincino, Central Valley countryside all got the ingredients.... :)

Originally posted by afraser31
Ahh, I think I'm being love by just one! Where the rest of it? Well, thanks! It's good to be back on the board. I've been sooo busy lately with schooling and working.

The Channel Islands trip was awesome! I went with 30 other divers for 3 days boat dive. The trip included halibut spearfishing for which I didn't bag one. :( Yet, I'm booked for next year! I was asked by my adoptive brother about booking a dive trip to Thailand next July so that's going to be a tough one to debate. I think I know the answer to that one! Anyway, the abundant of marine life made me feel in peace. I'm glad that I've taken scuba diving as my hobby.

Hey afraser - welcome back - sounds like you have been having a great time diving while I've been sitting watching the monsoons in Thailand ;-0... Let me know if you need any help with your Thai dive trip next year - always glad to help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom