Can you learn scuba from tv?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put Another Dollar In is great, and their card will get you air just like all the others! As long as you don't dive with certain people on this board you will be fine! Otherwise you will scoffed at and ridiculed until you a pile of Jaquelin Bissets wet dive clothes!

I want to hear what papa bear has to say.....

ooops, just saw he's here......

Speaking of James Bond - that spare air thing looks really great! Are they expensive?

You are now 2/3 for topics that tend to cause a **** storm. :wink: Spare Air is generally considered a bad idea.

Spend some time getting to know the search function. There's a wealth of knowledge here and most topics have been covered at least 50x. I think I spent 4 months on the board before getting around to asking questions.... not to say that's what you should do.

Well I am somewhat of a James Boned expert, I have been in the Thunderball Grotto and dived the Thunderball wreck as a night dive! Until someone else has better credentials I will be the expert on swimming pigs! I say I love warm water diving!

If I ever have a question about swimming pigs, I will be in touch.

You are now 2/3 for topics that tend to cause a **** storm. :wink: Spare Air is generally considered a bad idea.

Spend some time getting to know the search function. There's a wealth of knowledge here and most topics have been covered at least 50x. I think I spent 4 months on the board before getting around to asking questions.... not to say that's what you should do.

Until its YOUR last breath! I try to keep a buddy air closer than 60ft otherwise it's the surface for me!

You are now 2/3 for topics that tend to cause a **** storm.

Guess I am just lucky.

Spare Air is generally considered a bad idea.

Really? I try to keep up on Scubaboard. I saw a video posted a few days ago where some guy ran out of air and got safely out of a cave using Spare Air.... My boyfriend doesn't buy it, though.

If I ever have a question about swimming pigs, I will be in touch.

Okay I am ready!
820_DSC01293_Swiming_Pigs_Explorer_I_10-08.jpg

Y'all be nice! No taking shots at each other! This is the Newbies forum and you're probably 'fusing the bajeezas out of the OP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom