Cancun Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

read with much interest. my wife and i are going to make another trip to cancun and your post has lit a fire under us. we will need to look up scorpiodivers!

Pastor Paul,

if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

when we get done with some stuff on our plates right now and after the veteran's biker run (rolling thunder) to washington, dc, we shall probably be taking you up on this offer. thanx.

Pastor Paul -

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have as well.

Regards,

Chris Langehaug

Thanks for your great trip report.

My wife and I leave for Cancun tomorrow (May 8th) and diving with Scorpio on May 11th. Looking forward to it, heard great things about them here.

Thnx for the report

We were there in Feb, but no diving. It was wonderful to just relax and watch the ocean for 5 days. We made a trip to the ruins one day, the rest of the days our highlight was taking a bus into town for groceries. It couldn't have been better to relax with the woman I love while watching the waves kick up, laying in the sun, and walking on the beach.

We also made delicious rum smoothies around noon every day. :)

I want to go back, but I'm not sure about traveling to Mexico right now. Yes, I know most of the violence is up north by the US border but still it gives me pause.

Great trip report by the way. Thank you!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom