Cancun Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did a couple with Aqua world. Not excited. Lots of divers, not my favorite boat. Did several with Manta. Was 2-3 divers plus DM. Back roll off small boat. Enjoyable dives. Just be sure to take a breath on your reg as you look at your gauge before going in. Had a new guy setting up one day and he had given me a 1/4 turn. With Manta we usually did slow drift dives over shallow coral reefs. Also did a dive on the C-54 I think it was. Had great viz and little current that day.

On one of the Manta trips it was two of us who were decent divers and one swimmer who was an air hog. An older tall guy. Our DM was a short but muscular fellow. Part way through the dive he came over to air hog and signaled for him to take his spare octo and quit swimming. For the next 20 miinutes DM floated along about 10 ft off the reef with the air hog hanging below him and not moving. Then DM put him back on his own gas and we finished the dive. Thought it was a nice way for us all to get a full dive in.

Dove with Coconut Divers a few times. They were fabulous. I can't say enough good things about them. Did both Cenote dives and Open Water dives. They are truly top notch!

Can't go wrong with Alvaro from AlwaysDiving. He's sometimes slow answering email but he's a great guy and the dives are always awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom