Carnival anyone??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been to Coz many times, but never carnival. Trying to decide if Casa Mexicana or Vista Del Mar would be a good choice? Seems like ocean front would be great for people watching, or would it be entirely too congested and noisey downtown during carnival?

We've never stayed a Casa Mexicana but have talked to several folks that have during Carnaval. They really liked it. They said the hotel sets up food and drinks on the pool terrace for the guests so they can enjoy while the parade moves by. CM is in a good spot to see all the action on the ground. They also said their breakfast buffet was very good as well. As far as the noise, not sure. You might be able to hear some of the street festivities at ngt but I think except for the last ngt of Carnaval most of the ngt time stuff will be over by 11pm. My guess, not fact.

I can't speak for Vista del Mar but alot of folks really like the place and their staff.

We'll be there that week, staying at the Fiesta Americana. A all time favorite of mine.

Good Dives, SeaFlea.

I have stayed at CM before, just not during carnival. They do have a grat breakfast buffet. FA is also a great hotel, only stayed there once, but really enjoyed it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom