Catching a fish with my bare hands. Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...fascination with touching/grabbing anything you can get your hands on....

well, if he don't like noodling, there is this minnesota airport terminal he can be real popular in and make a great career at:rofl3:

Can someone suggest what he is trying to do in this picture?

SA700717~0.JPG

In 19 years of diving I have never seen anyone try to hump a coral.

Alot of surface area on that beautiful STAR coral can be considered dead, now:shakehead:

Not the correct way of leaving a mark in diving.

However, if you have a lovemaking fetish involving coral, I highly recomend you getting edited by Mania naked and fooling around with Millepora (see pic below). That stuff will get ya off to the point you won't go back to STAR coral again.:D

Millepora_spCEBU.jpg

Careful AXL your pushing TOS a bit and I for one would hate to see you get in trouble. :)

Oriskany - thanks for the recipe!

Here we see the murder weapon still lodged in the victim.

DSC03378.JPG

I guess the question to ask is, "What is the point of practicing your buoyancy if you are going to stick and pric the coral, hump the coral, and drag all over the coral anyway?"

Careful AXL your pushing TOS a bit and I for one would hate to see you get in trouble. :)

Oriskany - thanks for the recipe!

Well, he's just trying to tell the OP sometimes the truth(might) hurts.......

chicken of the sea:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom