Cave Diving Show on Discovery HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just finished watching this, and there is some spectacular footage in it. But I wonder how long ago it was filmed -- I didn't think GI3 was still diving actively with the WKPP; all the recent reports have JJ and Casey as the gas divers.

Did anybody notice the irony that one of the videographers was Barry Miller?

so did we ever find someone who had a copy that they burnt to DVD, ready to send out?

TSandM:
I just finished watching this, and there is some spectacular footage in it. But I wonder how long ago it was filmed -- I didn't think GI3 was still diving actively with the WKPP; all the recent reports have JJ and Casey as the gas divers.

Did anybody notice the irony that one of the videographers was Barry Miller?

Wow, this must be quite old then.

karstdvr:
Did you move to the High Springs area?

No. I'm not sure I understand your question.

PerroneFord:
No. I'm not sure I understand your question.

I'm just joking with you. You said you live 30 minutes from the WKPP which is loosely based in High Springs (where Casey and JJ live),so you must have moved or know a heck of a short cut. Did you mean the Woodville Karst Plain?:)

Oh, sorry I just woke up...

Yes, I meant the Woodville Karst Plain where where the WKPP project takes place. Sorry if I confused anyone.

It's a nice, woodsy, country area, with a lot of natural beauty.

some relly needs to get this on the net i cant buy it off disc them self nor is it on the net or i tones to buy blah i relly want to see it anyone out there can help me out???

Thats was a pretty cool show...I was like "@#$$# $%^@ batman that is way cool!" Something like 14hrs under....not sure.

Saw another good program on INHD today...Ocean Men: Extreme Diving about 2 free divers...now that was awesome watching those 2!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom