Cave Diving Show on Discovery HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can tell her that the clarity is so good that you can get more vis than if you were actually diving.

For your own sake, use private messages people!!! Distribution of copyrighted material is piracy and a huge no-no... so edit your requests for copies out of these forums just to be on the safe side, no?

ehuber:
For your own sake, use private messages people!!! Distribution of copyrighted material is piracy and a huge no-no... so edit your requests for copies out of these forums just to be on the safe side, no?

You're not going to have the DMCA lawbook thrown at you for requesting a DVD. So take a chill pill. :)

ehuber:

And if anyone would like to send me a free copy, I will be glad to make a "small donation" to your next dive expense....... :D

amascuba:
You obviously don't know Jason. :) He's got more than one of those items checked off his list. And being the person that he is he has two of everything. .. Well Almost. :D

Haha.. weeell, I have manged to talk my way into a new TLS350 and 2 canister lights, still working on the scooter. We had the "backup drysuit" discussion tonight and "we" decided to ease in to that one.
But, really, seeing this show IS safety related. What I can learn by closely studying these experts may save my life one day. Whadya think? That might work...

ehuber:

Oh no! The Scuba Police and The Anti-Piracy Police have joined forces... LOL. :)
Must be some new Department of Homeland Security thing.

dhampton82:
And if anyone would like to send me a free copy, I will be glad to make a "small donation" to your next dive expense....... :D

Me 2, pm me, I'd like to see this.

if someone wants to send me one copy of the dvd, i'd be more than happy to make a bunch of copies to send out to other people here who desperatly want to watch but don't have HD :D

I wanna watch it!!!! but I guess I'll probably never get a chance to see it in my lifetime.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom