Cavernmania

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy:
Funny you should post. I was going to email you, and ask you to post, and explain the difference. I knew it wasn't " Cave diving" but I couldn't explain the difference as well as you did.
Thanks!
PS I wish you were an instructor!

After a few conversations and much thinking... for now Mom count me in for: Wreckmania Continues, Photomania and Cavernmania.

Natasha,

Wow. I completely overlooked this when it was first posted because of the name Cavernmania. I am interested in the Wreckmania, but more importantly, Photomania.

This will be out of Key Largo, right? There are some funky cute "motels" down there if you get a chance to check them out.

You know what my accommodation preferences are so if the resort can accommodate them, it would be a plus!

Mom tenatively put Pam and I down for the wreckamania continues and cavernmania. I would love to dive the Bibb and Dwayne.

Charlie

I almost missed this one as well, since I don't do deep dark holes. But the Wreckmania II and Photomania is very interesting to me. I am sure my wife, Donna will be interested as well. She doesn't mind the deep dives too much if there is a purpose. I've been on both the Duane and the Bibb, both are good dives. There are many more in the area that are good dives as well. I'll have to work this out with Donna and let you know.

Thank you everyone for your interest in these future trips.
I will not be advertising them on scuba board.
So if you want to be on my private email list for 2003 trips, please email me directly so I have your personal addresses.
I'm at Natasha708@aol.com
Thanks!
PS no Pms either please.

Cavernmania sounds like what I have been looking for! I am not cave/cavern certified yet, but it sounds like that's the point of the trip, to learn. Is that right?

Yes, that is right. Cavern certification is what I was looking for too. I figured there must be more divers out there like me, hence the idea for the trip.
We now have quite a few people that are interested in all these trips. You will need to email me directly so I can keep you on the Coast to Coast Travel list for 2003 trips.
Thanks
Natasha708@aol.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom