Certified today, SWEET!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol definnatly a little nerve wracking on your first dive without an instructor though but a lot more relaxed lol

I know what you mean, for my cert dives the dude I got stuck with as my dive buddy was a little sketchy. I think he was afraid of water :/

I know what you mean, for my cert dives the dude I got stuck with as my dive buddy was a little sketchy. I think he was afraid of water :/

LOL my dives buddy had boyuency control issues rotfl at one point we where about ten meters down ascended to six and next thing i know he's at the surface lol

congrats on getting your cert. It is a great feeling isn't it? I actually did my check out dives in 43 degree water in Lake Champlain over the weekend. All I know is if I can dive water that cold in a wet suit I can dive just about any water. Look out big boy pool here we come!! See ya at the bottem.............

cheers,

newbie Brian

We have our own gear. Are you looking for new gear or used?

We have our own gear. Are you looking for new gear or used?

I just started diving so I plan on renting for a while, at least over the summer, until I get a feel for the equipment I like. In my class the reg I used was a sherwood brut and I really liked it. As far as other equipment goes I want to wait it out and see what I like. What kind of equipment are you using.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom