Cetatek Warp1 fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haven't tried and I don't think I would waste my money on them. Looks like they would be useless in a current. I will keep my SlipStreams.

Thanks for the input. I think they would probably be some better than split fins in current but maybe not much. I'll save the money and stick with my Aeris Velocity 3X's.

We looked at a pair at DEMA. The fin is very light. After unsuccessfully attempting to break it, in front of the rep, we were impressed enough to order a test pair. We will post our impressions.

I'll reserve judgement till there's more out there but it really looks interesting. The price, ehhh that's what I would pay for a good pair of free diving fins.

My wife has a pair on order but they aren't suppose to be available until somtime mid December. Once she gets them, I will share her experience.

I'm very interested in hearing about people's opinions on these, too! I think it looks like a pretty awesome design. I'm particularly interested in knowing how they work with more tech styled kicks.

I'm also very curious about the sizing on the foot pocket. I have pretty good sized feet (between 13's and 14's in street shoes depending on the brand), so I am hoping that the pocket is large enough on the XLs to fit my drysuit boots (not rock boots - I use the lower profile soft boots on my whites fusion)

We looked at a pair at DEMA. The fin is very light. After unsuccessfully attempting to break it, in front of the rep, we were impressed enough to order a test pair. We will post our impressions.

...so...any new input on this yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom