Cetatek Warp1 fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife got her's and we have just completed 10 dives in Belize using them. She says they are very comfortable and is happy with them. They must work, since she had no problem what-so-ever with them.

I'm still hoping for an opportunity to demo a pair of these!

Should have shown up for the Narcosis trip back in April. It was a good dive day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I got a pair... found them very stiff and hurt my calves and ankles... maybe because I'm used to soft split fins, but I really felt the burn... not sure if they're for me.

What I'm wondering is how the center will hold up. Will it stand up to iron shore entries and exits?

I love mine but I found them horrible for snorkelling, underwater I can move when I need too. And they are a pain to get on and off with the spring strap. I won't be giving them up anytime soon though, great for speed and control.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

... but I found them horrible for snorkelling ...

Great to know. I do a lot of snorkeling and often will surface swim out and back to save bottom time. Definitely not the fin for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom