Cetatek Warp1 fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Might be willing to work something out. What fins do you use?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
Size 9 or 10

And I would be happy to let you try some of the Carbon Fiber and Composite fins I have...DiveR's, Mustang C4's....Force Fin Excellerators, etc.

Size 9 or 10

And I would be happy to let you try some of the Carbon Fiber and Composite fins I have...DiveR's, Mustang C4's....Force Fin Excellerators, etc.

The same size i use. I'll PM you before my next trip. I expect to be back in Melbourne in a few weeks, just not sure I'll have time for a dive trip.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

For what it's worth, Divernet.com posted a review in January. I find their reviews a bit on the conservative side but that is my opinion. The review can be found here.

I my finally get mine wet this weekend. They arrived in March the day AFTER my last dive trip, so I am excited. I hope I like them as much as the reviewers do. I think, after jet fins, they are going to be pretty good.

My last dive I was forced to use a.pair of rental split fins and hated them. They felt like I had a piece of paper strapped to my feet.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

I'm trying to decide between the X-stream or the Warp1. I just started diving not very long ago and wonder which one i should get? I dont have very strong legs and looking at the comments earlier, i wonder if the warp1 will have any strain on the legs for normal diving.

I'm trying to decide between the X-stream or the Warp1. I just started diving not very long ago and wonder which one i should get? I dont have very strong legs and looking at the comments earlier, i wonder if the warp1 will have any strain on the legs for normal diving.

I have never tried the X-Stream so I can't give a good comparison. I do have the Cetatech Warp 1 fins though and really like them. They are not as hard on my legs as my old jet fins and they are very responsive for technical kicks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I have never tried the X-Stream so I can't give a good comparison. I do have the Cetatech Warp 1 fins though and really like them. They are not as hard on my legs as my old jet fins and they are very responsive for technical kicks.

I wonder if this fins will be suitable for a recreational diver that do not like to use too much strength during dive..

I wonder if this fins will be suitable for a recreational diver that do not like to use too much strength during dive..

I think so. They are very responsive with light kicks and adapt when you need something more.

The only real way you are going to know if they are right for you is to try a pair for yourself. Unfortunately, not a lot of people have them yet so it may be difficult to borrow a pair.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom