Changes/effects

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK....
I read through this thread, and pretty much "thanked" and "liked" anything I found informative and funny.

My take.....
The like and thanks button are of some value.
I find them IMMENSELY entertaining.
Mostly because they seem to annoy some people.

I am glad they are back, for entertainment purposes, if nothing else.

To me they have different values, depending upon the content and or level of seriousness of the posting being liked or thanked.

If it is a serious conversation about the advantage of a particular technique, tool, piece of equipment, or other thought being presented to the conversation, we certainly understand its use as opposed to goofing off in the late great "Heidi" thread and thanking or liking someone's telling us of their quandary and ultimate resolution in selecting Burger Queen, Buger King, Whataburger, Jack in the Box, Hardee's, McPlace, or Taco Hell for breakfast.

Context.

Chug
No more money until Heidi and the Hot Chick Thread come back.

Last edited:
Tl;Dr

Just thanked and liked.

If you tried an app to access SB like forumrunner or tapatalk, you'll find you won't need it anymore. The new site is very responsive to screen sizes and that makes it easier to find SB info when you're not on your big PC.

If you tried an app to access SB like forumrunner or tapatalk, you'll find you won't need it anymore. The new site is very responsive to screen sizes and that makes it easier to find SB info when you're not on your big PC.

I think you just confirmed a suspicion I had...that this site is more mobile friendly than desktop/laptop. Bummer for those of us who prefer not to work on mobile devices. I suppose we will be forced to go the way of the dinosaur. It is what it is. Don't have to "like" it though.

Our primary bank just did the same thing with its online banking. The interface is now terrible on anything but a phone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom