Changing to dry clothes after a dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Change-a-Robe is what you're looking for. Works like a champ.
Rick

Most of the group I regularly dive with seem to be low on inhibitions (Hi Wetvet), it's generally enough to turn your back to the group. However, I saw this at an Outdoor show a couple of months ago, wasn't all that expensive http://www.gochange.com/ and folds up very compactly.

i find that it's easier to change when in wear a bikini diving (instead of exercise bra and shorts i sometimes wear.)

i put my bra on, on top of the bikini, and then the shirt, and then untie the bikini top and pull it out.

then i put a skirt on and discreetly get the bikini bottoms down and underwear up!

divemistress once bubbled...
How do you do this?

He means the thing where you unhook first then take one arm out of your sleeve and take that side off and then pop the bra/suit out of the other sleeve!

Haha! I'm really glad you asked the question Shellfish! No more putting the pants over top of wet bottoms and having to hope we don't stop anywhere on the way home!

Although that tent thing is cool, I LOVE the sombrero idea! Hmmm...I wonder where I'd find a big hat like that in London?:sombrero:

I've changed into dry clothes on small dive boats w/ no head. In my car, in parking lots, on the side of the road etc... All without putting on a show. It's not always easy but it can be done.

Would it be in bad taste to suggest that this thread should be moved into the "how to meet male divers" thread?.......Probably.....Ill just go now.

Wetvet

I just came across this website. I think it offers the ultimate solution to this problem. No more huddling under a towel in the back seat. :wink:

It would also help me to over come my dislike of beach dives as outlined here as it would least alleviate some of the sand all over and in everything problems. :)

Marc

Sorta like UPs sumbrero.
I just saw a new beach umbrella at Walmart for $39.99 that had nylon flaps that rolled down to create walls. The umbrella had 8 segments or sides and 6 of them had these lightweight nylon walls that had velcro tabs to hold them together side to side. It should be easy to install fabric to the 2 additional panels.

Add a 5 gal bucket and a snap on seat/lid.....dual purpose.

I used to be able to find the toilet seat lids for the 5gal plastic buckets all over the place in the 80's. Anyone know where you can find them now?

In the Pacific North West...you can get close to nature and hide behind the big trees:moving:

Or...just buy a drysuit...

The first lesson in our OW class was that wetsuits eat bikini tops. The lesson was stated that it would only be mentioned once and if someone happend to have a top eaten, then mum's the word.

Back
Top Bottom