Changing to dry clothes after a dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Easy answer......

Dive with a nudist......then no one will think twice when you show a bit of flesh!!! :wink:

Anyone wanna come diving???!!! :D

ScubaBaby once bubbled...
Easy answer......

Dive with a nudist......then no one will think twice when you show a bit of flesh!!! :wink:

Anyone wanna come diving???!!! :D

Hell yeah, are you coming to the Northeast US? I have a [half] empty bed. It's nice and warm :wink:

Kat once bubbled...
On a dive boat, moving along at a pretty good clip, that rain poncho would become a kite.

Yes changing on a moving boat would be interesting.....but then I usually wait to change back on dry land, so the dry clothes stay dry! Poncho is used for changing at the car when no changing room is available.

Actually, the poncho changing idea is awesome. I never thought of it.
I think this thread has taken a turn & left me behind...

Don't understand the question.

The procedure is simple:

1. Take of wetsuit
2. Take of swimwear
3. Dry off
4. Put on dry clothes.:) :

DameDykker once bubbled...

The procedure is simple:

1. Take of wetsuit
2. Take of swimwear
3. Dry off

:wacko: The problem here in much of North America is the majority frown upon public nudity and thus stripping down, could get you arrested. :cop: The public mindset is that bodies should remain largely hidden and great embarrassment if somone should catch a glimpse. :embarr:
Speaking for myself, I can change anywhere, anytime, but have noticed it does embarrass the ladies around me, so I do at least turn my back.

I should have guessed (deep sight)

A natural human body is fobidden but everybody is allowed their guns. America in a nutshell!

If there wasn't so many nice people etc. in the States I would have written it off years ago (another sight)

P.S. OK I'll also turn my back!

And did you notice I finally made 300 posts.:mean:

DameDykker once bubbled...

The procedure is simple:

1. Take of wetsuit
2. Take of swimwear
3. Dry off

I agree. It's so much simpler to just forget modesty. I haven't met a group of divers yet who would even care.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom